Our most important priority remains the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and suppliers, so we will continue to implement the following extra safety measures and ask kindly that anyone visiting the shop follow them:
- – we are encouraging our clients to make appointments ahead of visiting the shop:
- – will space out clients’ visits as much as possible;
- – inside the shop you will be asked to wear gloves and masks, which we will provide;
- – you will be asked to keep 2 meters away from others at all times;
- – we ask you not to enter the shop if you have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus or display its symptoms.
The COVID-19 situation is of course still evolving and we recognise that the road back to normality will continue to have its obstacles. We will be monitoring the situation very closely and will inform you of any changes to the above.
In the meantime, we wish you all well and hope to see you soon.
Steven Smith and all the team at J & A Beare